March 03, 2017

New blog open




Pants/Andiata, Shoes/Zara, Bag/Gucci, Boyfriend blouse/Andiata, Lace top/Andiata

Im soo excited! Finally it's ready - my new blog! Super happy about what we made with Julia this time. I wanted the pics to be a bit smaller and keep the design as simple as possible. What do you think? 

The army green world is soon arriving to the stores of Andiata. I was lucky to get a few pieces already last week. <3 I layered a black silk top under this oversized boyfriend blouse and to make the silhouette look nice I tucked the shirt in my pants and opened a few buttons from the top. The leopard shoes give a nice final touch to the outfit. 

This week has been crazy busy because of the fashionweek going on in Paris. I'm working at our showroom at Avenue Hoche from early in the morning until late in the evening during the whole week and weekend until next Wednesday. I'm trying to keep the blog updated as well as possible. Have a lovely Saturday. xx

4 comments :

  1. Hieno uusi blogi. Oli se edellinenkin, mutta uudistus on aina valttia. Jatka samaa hyvää työtä.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tosi hyvältä näyttää tää uusi ulkoasu! Ja totta kai sun asu kuten aina, saan sun asuista kyllä mielettömästi inspiraatiota :) Keep it up girl ♥︎ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tykkään uudesta ulkoasusta! Selkeämpi ja kuvat latautuu nopeammin! :)
    http://roosamononen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. kiva kun kirjoitat nykyään enemmän postauksiin!

    ReplyDelete


Powered by Blogger