March 16, 2017

Olive green midi skirt




Pictures by Doete de Vries

Skirt/Andiata, Knit/Andiata, Bag/Ysl, Heels/H&M, Sunnies/RayBan

Midi skirts, I can't even count how many times I've been talking about them ever since I made this blog a few years back. This season I got one in olive green and I love it. Olive green is such a versatile colour; both for blondes and brunettes, in the right shade it fits everyone.

Yesterday it was crazy warm in Paris. In the morning I left for a run and then on our lunch break we went to grab a few crepes and enjoyed them at Tuileries. In the evening I went to the Boggi bespoke suit launch party where all the stylish suit men of Paris were gathered together. (seriously, styles on point..) Have a lovely day. xx

No comments :

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger