March 05, 2017

Suede trench


Pictures by Doete de Vries

Trench/Andiata, Bag/Gucci, Boots/Mango, Jewelleries/&OtherStories

Suede from head to toe. I've seen so much this material on the streets of Paris this fashion week. With black thigh high boots and a slip dress - this is really an outfit for me. 

Today I woke up early and had a long talk with my friend Nilla who I'm super excited to have here next week.  <3 Then Iris came to my place around 9am and we went to the store to buy some breakfast. We made the most amazing brunch ever with salmon, avocado, eggs, granola, fruits, fresh bread from the boulangerie next door.. Perfect start for this Sunday. xx

1 comment :

  1. Upea asu ja tuo laukku on vaan ihan täydellinen! xx
    http://roosamononen.com

    ReplyDelete


Powered by Blogger